Clothing & Equipment
- Climbers must be dressed appropriately. Clothing must provide coverage/protection for a full-body harness
- Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes are required – NO sandals, flip-flops or Crocs
- Climbers are provided with a helmet which must be worn on the course
- Hats are not allowed to be worn under helmets
- Bandanas, Gators (buffs), and certain head coverings are permitted as long as the helmet fits properly.
- Climbers must wear gloves while on the course. Guests have the option to bring along and wear their own gloves (gardening gloves work GREAT), or purchase on site
- Climbers must secure loose hair, clothing or objects carefully to prevent anything from getting caught in the cabling or zip lines. Hair longer than shoulder length must be put into a low and tight hairstyle
- During your visit, harnesses must be removed before entering the bathroom
Prior to Your Visit
- Be sure to SIGN YOUR WAIVER prior to arriving at the park, to help speed up the check-in process
- Leave your valuables at home or locked in your vehicle. Koteewi does not provide lockers for personal belongings and is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Make sure to wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, athletic clothing suitable for the weather
- Gloves are REQUIRED on the course. You may bring your own or purchase a pair from us during the check-in process
- Please note that this adventure experience will require a certain level of physicality and range of motion. If you have concerns about your physical ability to participate in this activity reach out to us prior to your visit to discuss what physical challenges you might face.
When You Arrive
You’ll come to our front desk window, where one of our friendly staff members will check you in. They will check to make sure that every member in your group:
- Has a completed and current waiver on file
- Is wearing the appropriate footwear, clothing, and that has gloves (either brought or purchased)
- Meets the participation height, weight, and age requirements
- Must be able to reach a minimum of 66” with both feet on the ground and be a maximum of 6’6” tall
- Must weigh between 40 and 275 pounds
- If you fall outside of this range you will be unable to climb
- Must be a minimum of 7 years old
- Course restrictions may apply dependent on age of participant
Once you are checked in, you’ll receive a wristband as your ticket verification – and then you’re all set!
- Our staff will bring you over to our harnessing and training area to get you outfitted with your safety gear (harness, helmet, and equipment), learn the rules of the course, and practice using our equipment
- Regardless of the length of your adventure, harnessing and training will take approximately 30 minutes to ensure you are properly prepared for your adventure
- Once completed, you’ll have access to our starting platform – the launching point for all 5 of our courses
- 7-9 years old’s are able to participate on our Yellow and Green courses accompanied by a chaperone over 18 years of age (max of two climbers per chaperone). 7-9 year old's do not have access to our Blue course
- 10-11 year old’s are able to participate on our Yellow and Green courses supervised by a chaperone over 18 years of age (max of ten climbers per chaperone) and our Blue course accompanied by a chaperone over 18 years of age (max of two climbers per chaperone)
- 12-15 are able to participate on our Yellow, Green and Blue courses supervised by a chaperone over 18 years of age (max of ten climbers per chaperone)
- 16+ year old’s are able to participate on our Yellow, Green and Blue courses without a chaperone over 18 years of age
Koteewi Aerial Adventures operates rain or shine! However, in the event of extreme weather:
- The course may be temporarily closed, and your time will be extended
- In the event that the park must close early, or we have to close for your scheduled date due to extreme weather:
- Guests will be able to reschedule for a different date
- If you are unable to reschedule you may receive a refund for your purchase.
General Admission Cancellation:
- Cancellations made 72 hours or more in advance are eligible for a full refund
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours can be reschedule for a small convenience fee.
- Cash refunds are not available inside of 72 hours
- Guests that No Call/No Show are not eligible for a refund or rescheduling
- Cancellations made 7 or more days in advance are refundable excluding a convenience fee
- $150 for groups of under 25; $500 for groups 25 or more
- Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance can be rescheduled
- If you reduce your group size within 7 days of your reservation, you are still responsible for the full payment of the original reservation
- We will provide vouchers for guests that can no longer join your group - to receive vouchers, we must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the start of your booking
- Guests that No Call/No Shows are not eligible for a refund or voucher
- Cash refunds are not available
Additional Rules and Regulations:
- Pregnant women and individuals with heart conditions should not participate in this activity. Consult your physician and notify Edge Adventures’ Management of any concerns prior to making your reservation.
- No candy or choking hazards permitted while on the course.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not permitted.
- All climbers must attend the safety briefing prior to climbing. All safety equipment must be used as directed.
- One person on an element at a time. Up to three people on a single platform at a time
- Be respectful of other guests and members of our staff. If necessary, allow faster climbers to pass on platforms.
- Leave the course as you found it. Please gather your belongings and clean up your trash.
Koteewi Aerial Adventures reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the park.